It is not often that I get to write on Sunday but I thought it only fair to respond to this challenge before life got in the way. Thanks Simon for nominating me. I noticed you ‘stole’ some of the people I would have thought to nominate. I still haven’t quite figured out my ‘lucky 15’ but I shall save it for the end.
7 facts about me…*shriek*
When it comes to people/things I love and/or believe in, it is usually all or nothing. When I find myself at the border of either, then I begin to question what I am really doing.
Being a good mother is more important to me than…(insert titles,accolades) <most things>I have seen how the presence/absence of one can impact an individual. I really look forward to that phase of my life.
I have a certain version of ‘OCD’ in some areas of my life.
I am living my dream.
Throw away every communication gadget that ever existed or make 6,327,211 more and I’d still choose real, face to face conversations any day.
I love letters, reading them, writing them, thinking of them..pretty much everything about them. *except when the post makes them disappear :(*
I am repulsed by pride and all its relatives; arrogance, snobbishness, the desire to define one/others by class… The more I interact with braggarts, the further I want to be from that plague that’s affecting them.
Well, this was harder than I thought.
I suspect some of you may already be nominated but I shall go ahead either way. I doubt I will make 15, . Here’s a short(er) list. 7 for 7
- Brenda *seriously, when did you last write?* Serious dusting needed nooooww!
- Julie No pressure but this I really want to see :p
- Evelyn– Your blog is m.i.a when it does resurface; hello ^^
- Portia I can clearly see your site is for football but one can only dream. Humour your ageing aunt, please? 😉
1. Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
3. Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
4. Share seven facts about yourself
I look forward to reading your facts.
Have a blessed week and exciting February! Go forth and conquer!